It’s Thursday. You know what that means. Please check out my weekly blog group, comprised of a fantastic group of ladies who will dazzle you with insight on various topics. After reading my post, check out their blogs as well. Just click on:
Froggie (Tracey): One frog’s distinct voice on the world around her.
Merry Land Girl (Melissa): Tales of a suburban mom who likes to talk about pop culture, books, Judaism, family, friendship and anything else that comes to mind.
Mom Of Many (Susanna): One Mom’s perspective on life, raising kids, knitting and other unrelated topics.
For this week, Tracey chose: Choose either things you love to hate or things you hate to love.
The things I hate to love:
- Trash mags (see my recent blog regarding my attraction to smut mags HERE)
- Gossip (I’m a girl- it’s what girls do)
- Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2
- Cute shoes, even though they never fit right and make my feet hurt
- Planners. I couldn’t live without mine but I feel so tied to it
- Bad 80’s music
- Texting. I used to love talking on the phone.
- Sweets. I’m like an addict.
- Those old Mentos commercials. They were ridiculous, but I thought they were cute.